Well... lets start a thread full of jokes...
So lets see...
Your moma was so fat, that when she fell in love, she broke it
And also, just a comment on the laws of life:
1. If it moves, its from biology
2. If its smells horrible, is chemistry
3. If it doesn't work, it belongs to physics
4. If no-one understands, maths
5. If it doesn't make sense Economy.
6. If it smells, moves, doesn't work, no-one understands and doesn't make sense, it belongs to ICT
Law of looking for stuff
1. The fastest way to fund something is to look for another
2. You always find what you are not looking for.
Law of lines
1. If you are on a line, always the other line will go quicker
NOTE.: No mattrer you change line, the other will always go faster
Law of starts:
1. If something starts well, it ends bad
2. If something starts bad, will end even worst
This is a translation from an e-mail and book called "Laws of Murphy"
LAW OF MURHPHY:
"If someting can fail, it will fail!"
Hope you liked it