Criterz Forum
Please log-in. If you don't have an account, PLEASE register. You will get extra benefits to the criterz forums!!
Criterz Forum
Please log-in. If you don't have an account, PLEASE register. You will get extra benefits to the criterz forums!!
Criterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criterz Forum

the criterz mmorpg game forum!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchChatPlayBlog/NewsRegisterLog in
Idk if we will keep all of our users and posts, and what not. But soon-ish we will be moving from forumotion to SMF or somthing.
Sorry for the no updates the past two weeks. VERY soon, there will be a new forum, and friday features will start up again.

Touble with uploading Gimp pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jstarwars©
trainee mod
jstarwars©

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Touble with uploading Gimp pictures Empty
PostSubject: Touble with uploading Gimp pictures   Touble with uploading Gimp pictures EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 6:38 pm

I got gimp and I made an awsome room and mini game but I dont know how to put it on Photobucket.com so I was wondering if someone could please tell me how to put it on... Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touble with uploading Gimp pictures   Touble with uploading Gimp pictures EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:54 am

well you can either search tinypic in your google bar or just search photo bucket
Back to top Go down
jstarwars©
trainee mod
jstarwars©

PostSubject: Re: Touble with uploading Gimp pictures   Touble with uploading Gimp pictures EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:08 am

I mean I have trouble uploading the pictures because they wont show in "My Pictures" folder... lol!
Back to top Go down
hoagie master 12
all hail hoagie master xD
hoagie master 12

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Touble with uploading Gimp pictures   Touble with uploading Gimp pictures EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:45 am

you probably didnt save it in MY PICTURES
and you have to save it as png, or photobucket wont work with it
Back to top Go down
https://criterz.forumotion.net
jstarwars©
trainee mod
jstarwars©

PostSubject: Re: Touble with uploading Gimp pictures   Touble with uploading Gimp pictures EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 2:54 pm

ohhhh! that helped... I saved it to My Pictures, put saved it as JPEG or something like that.
Back to top Go down
xOi La iMi Bo iOx
Admin
xOi La iMi Bo iOx

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Touble with uploading Gimp pictures   Touble with uploading Gimp pictures EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:06 am

jstarwars© wrote:
ohhhh! that helped... I saved it to My Pictures, put saved it as JPEG or something like that.

Here's a Tip.

You can't upload it anywhere as .XCF

But, you just have to save it as .PNG or .JPG

*Just a Tip.
Back to top Go down
http://criterzsupport.blog.com/
hoagie master 12
all hail hoagie master xD
hoagie master 12

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Touble with uploading Gimp pictures   Touble with uploading Gimp pictures EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:34 pm

RFS wrote:
jstarwars© wrote:

Here's a Tip.

You can't upload it anywhere as .XCF

But, you just have to save it as .PNG or .JPG

*Just a Tip.
i already told him and he already said he figured out wats to do
Back to top Go down
https://criterz.forumotion.net
jstarwars©
trainee mod
jstarwars©

PostSubject: Re: Touble with uploading Gimp pictures   Touble with uploading Gimp pictures EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 2:55 pm

I saved it as PNG type and it still says not a valid image type and then under that it says valid images are (shows a list and PNG is in there)! So the point is that it wont save as PNG!!! Now I tryed JPEG and still wont work!
Back to top Go down
supportfth
I post too much
supportfth

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Touble with uploading Gimp pictures   Touble with uploading Gimp pictures EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:15 am

well, i always use www.spamtheweb.com for uploading images. much better, you just need to save as JPG, then:

1. goto www.spamtheweb.com
2. cick on upload
3. click browse (select the file)
4. then click on upload.
5. after upload is complete, on the bottom of the upload progress bar (which should be saying: "upload successeful") there are/is the link to the file,
6. then just do the normal process to put it here, you can putt it as a link or as an image

hope this is useful
Back to top Go down
http://redprintproject.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touble with uploading Gimp pictures   Touble with uploading Gimp pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Touble with uploading Gimp pictures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Criterz Forum :: criter development :: vararity free for all(anyone can post)-
Jump to: