Criterz Forum
Please log-in. If you don't have an account, PLEASE register. You will get extra benefits to the criterz forums!!
Criterz Forum
Please log-in. If you don't have an account, PLEASE register. You will get extra benefits to the criterz forums!!
Criterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criterz Forum

the criterz mmorpg game forum!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchChatPlayBlog/NewsRegisterLog in
Idk if we will keep all of our users and posts, and what not. But soon-ish we will be moving from forumotion to SMF or somthing.
Sorry for the no updates the past two weeks. VERY soon, there will be a new forum, and friday features will start up again.

The Plumpit Thread!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ferretfinder90
Soccer is da BEST All hail me So what now. Ya better listen to me
ferretfinder90

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-11-22

The Plumpit Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The Plumpit Thread!   The Plumpit Thread! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Well I dedicated a whole forum for criterz on Plumpit, So hoagie let me make a thread (WOW) on criterz.

(this is just the first post thing)

◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙
◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙
◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ◙ ►Story Behind Plumpit

►Ok well I had this fat little light sensitive Toy. It looked so cool, so I decided to make a character on the computer that looked like him. So aftr I made this guy in flash, I always wanted to make a game out of him, until Hoagie as most of you know taught me flash Gaming Creating! Well that is basically what happened and here it is now! But, then hoagie told me it would be copying if I used that same character, so I, actually someone else, made a better character.
►Demos & Updates

Here are all the Demos I have created Since December 31st-

»Demo 1«
•Features- Movement, Minigame, Title screen, and Credits•
·Link· Demo 1

»Demo 2«
•Features-Movement, Minigame, Title Screen, Map, and A couple new rooms•
·Link· Demo 2

»Demo 3«
•Features- Movement, Title Screen, 2 New rooms, Map, Minigame, Button effects, and Animations•
·Link· Demo 3

► How You Can Help

• Graphic Designers

All you Graphic Designers out there, please sign up. You can draw sprites, rooms, you name it! Just post here or join the forum. I do NOT need to see your work, just sign up!

•1.)
•2.)
•3.)
•4.)
•5.)
•6.)
•8.)
•9.)
•10.)

◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘

• Programmers

Programmers, are obviously the most important so sign up now! You too do not need to show work. Also know that this game is made in Macromedia Flash, so just know that .

•1.)
•2.)
•3.)
•4.)
•5.)
•6.)
•8.)
•9.)
•10.)

◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘

•Beta Testers

Beta testers, we need you! With out all you betas, we basically won't have a fanbase, and we would have many bugs and glitches. Just sign up at the Forums! But there is a small Twist, There will be 3 groups of betas- The audio Betas, Graphical Betas, and Programming Betas. Audio betas obviously find audio glitches(there are none yet), Graphical Betas find graphic glitches, and Programming betas find different glitches due to programming mistakes.

○Audio Betas○

•1.)
•2.)
•3.)
•4.)
•5.)
•6.)
•8.)
•9.)
•10.)

○Graphical Betas○

•1.)
•2.)
•3.)
•4.)
•5.)
•6.)
•8.)
•9.)
•10.)

○Programming Betas○

•1.)
•2.)
•3.)
•4.)
•5.)
•6.)
•8.)
•9.)
•10.)

► Rules and Such

Ok well there are a couple requirements for being a part of this game. Most of these are small though.

1. You NEED to be using Flash when designing graphics, but if you make graphics in other programs, we will Flash trace- which is copying the graphics exactly into Flash.

2. Do not Flame/Spam/Make fun of anything we talk about or create! This is supposed to be fun, so leave if you don't want to be part of this!

3. Please do not copy anything in or about this game! This game is NOT copyrighted, but will be soon, and you never know- you may/can break the law. Make your own ideas!

4. If you do not want to be part of any of the 3 groups I mentioned, thats fine! You can still chit-chat and join development forums!

5. Most importantly- Have FUN! This whole thing is for pure enjoyment- so enjoy it!

►The Forums

We have only ONE forum, but many different links- so most of the links you have heard of are most likely true!

~•Here they are!•~

www.plumpit.forumotion.com
www.plumpit.forumotion.net
www.plumpit.criterz.info
www.plumpit.tk

Sign up now! You can just chit chat. OR you can talk about the develpoment of Plumpit ♫Hope I see you there♫

►Partners

Ok well we don't have too many partners but here they are!

•Criterz• ~ Criterz.info~
•Elements• ~ Elements.simpleboards.net~
•Epic Wars• ~ Epicwars.uniogames.com ~

Also, if you would like to be partners with us, just Tell me- I will add your game to the list, but you will have to add Plumpit to Your own First Post's List

► Thanks Again!

Ok well looks like this First post is coming to an end. So hope you join, please support us, and basically... Thanks Again!

Back to top Go down
ferretfinder90
ferretfinder90

PostSubject: Re: The Plumpit Thread!   The Plumpit Thread! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Oh YAY! We have log in coming in the next week, support finished it 5 minutes ago and now for the next couple days we are adding a couple rooms, clothes, blocks, camera movement and other stuff. CANT wait! But he didnt add registering yet. He says he is making that in a couple days. So in a couple days 0.4, then another coupel days and we have 0.5 WITH registering. And it will be a better kidn of registering then criterz he says because you can log on with your account on any computer! YAY.
Back to top Go down
supportfth
I post too much
supportfth

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Plumpit Thread!   The Plumpit Thread! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:50 am

tis is going to be the REplumpit month I say. Plumpit back ALIVE! ITS ALIVE, ITS ALIVE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://redprintproject.webs.com/
ferretfinder90
ferretfinder90

PostSubject: Re: The Plumpit Thread!   The Plumpit Thread! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:07 am

Not yet =P. In a couple days.
Back to top Go down
jstarwars©
trainee mod
jstarwars©

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Plumpit Thread!   The Plumpit Thread! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:18 pm

ok, but the links dont work tongue
Back to top Go down
ferretfinder90
ferretfinder90

PostSubject: Re: The Plumpit Thread!   The Plumpit Thread! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:29 pm

What link?
Back to top Go down
jstarwars©
trainee mod
jstarwars©

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Plumpit Thread!   The Plumpit Thread! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:52 pm

to the betas?
Back to top Go down
ferretfinder90
ferretfinder90

PostSubject: Re: The Plumpit Thread!   The Plumpit Thread! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:00 pm

oh xD. Oh well, a new beta is coming soon anyway. I will fix those later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plumpit Thread!   The Plumpit Thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Plumpit Thread!
Page 1 of 1