Criterz Forum
Please log-in. If you don't have an account, PLEASE register. You will get extra benefits to the criterz forums!!
Criterz Forum
Please log-in. If you don't have an account, PLEASE register. You will get extra benefits to the criterz forums!!
Criterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criterz Forum

the criterz mmorpg game forum!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchChatPlayBlog/NewsRegisterLog in
Idk if we will keep all of our users and posts, and what not. But soon-ish we will be moving from forumotion to SMF or somthing.
Sorry for the no updates the past two weeks. VERY soon, there will be a new forum, and friday features will start up again.

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent Pointy
cool critter
Agent Pointy

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:52 am

Well, heres the thread to tell us about yourself, what country you live in, how you found out about criterz, your hobbies, what you prefer to be called!

I know you can just look at a profile, but that's not social or fun!

So I'll start, I'm Agent Pointy, i found out about criterz from the MCCP forums, i can play the guitar and piano, i sing, and paint, and play soccer, and i'm going to remain the anonymous Agent Cool
Back to top Go down
supportfth
I post too much
supportfth

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:58 am

Well...

i also got ot know critterz in MCCP forums. i just joined critterz becuase theyneeded a server provgrammer and i8 had nothing to do...

lol, now i have and its awesome... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://redprintproject.webs.com/

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Criterz Forum :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: